Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 6, 2009

I don't get it!?!?

When I was pregnant with Zoe I had the best health I have ever had. I was never sick with a cold or anything like that. It was the first Christmas in years that I was not sick. But for some reason with this pregnancy I keep getting a cold! I'm so sick of being sick. I am just getting better from a cold right now and I hope I don't get anymore. It's so had to be sick in the first place but then to be pregnant on top of it and a stay at home mom. It's not like I can just stay in bed and get better, I have to get her feed and dressed and now she loves to get on the counter! :-) This pregnancy is way different than the last, that's for sure!

Oh yeah, I have been sick so I haven't had the chance to update about the baby. It kicks so hard now that you can see it! I'm only 22 weeks and 4 days but it's strong! Matt felt it kick around Christmas but now he doesn't have to feel for it, he can see it. It also moves all the time! I don't even know when it rests because it seems like it is always kicking or turning. I love it! I am really going to miss that part of being pregnant.Add Image

1 comment:

  1. You're just having the 2 of them, right?

    Everyone kept telling me that babies kicking feels the same as gas but I didn't believe them until lately when I started feeling the bubbles and wondering how there was a baby in there.

    ReplyDelete