Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Updates

I thought I would update everyone on how the kids have been and what they have been up to.

ZOE
Zoe has been in preschool since the beginning of September. She loves it! When I drop her off she is excited and can't wait to get into her class. And when I pick her up she is always singing her songs she learns and just plain excited! I love it! I hope she stays like this about school. She has always been the kind of kid that loved to learn even if it was learning a new song.
Last week we got a letter from her teacher that there was a case of head lice in her class, I freaked out! I don't know why, I know it is just a fact of being a kid and i know my kids are bound to be exposed to it. But I guess I was just being motherly and spazzed! But I am glad to say that after watching all weekend she did not catch them, this time.
One cute story I want to share about Zoe is; the the other day my mother took her and Patrick to pick our pumpkins. She gets back to my moms and tells her "ok, now we need a paper to print out a template of swipper (from Dora). Then we will trace it on my pumpkin and then I can cut it out." My mom said she said it so matter of factly. She could not believe she used the word template! Sometimes its crazy how big she is.


PATRICK
Patrick is getting sooo big! It blows my mind! He says stuff like "don't!" "no!" "don't you do that!" and "I'll spank your butt!" He also just says word like "mom" "dad" and "bottle". He makes up his own words also, like "be-da". I have no idea what he is trying to say but I do know it means he wants a bit of what ever you are eating or just to give him food!
He walks, runs and climbs on everything! He does not go one day without hitting his head on something! I don't even jump anymore because I am so used to it.
One story I want to share about Patrick is; we went camping for Labor Day this year. We went to Wellington, Utah. It was my whole family and some. My mother has a HUGE fifth wheel
camper, I mean big! It has three huge stairs to climb in and out of (well, huge for me, lol!). So one of my cousin's kids fell off his scooter and no one was around him, everyone was in their trailers. There was a hand full of us in my moms trailer and saw him hit the ground. My brother jumped out of my moms trailer and ran to help. We were all looking out the window and didn't realize he left the door open. Patrick has started wanting to walk down the stairs instead of backing down them. Next thing I know my mother is asking where Patrick was and I run to the door, which was open. And found him at the bottom of the stairs on a cement ground! I freaked out! He was trying to cry but all the wind had been knocked out of him. His arm was bleeding from the stairs. But over all he was fine! I was completely thankful! I felt so bad for the rest of the day. After the shock wore off he was fine, playing, running, talking. Just fine! He still has a scare on his arm but I would rather that then a broken skull.

As for Matt and I. We are good. Matt will be starting a new job next week, which I do not look forward to. After his training period, which is two weeks, he will begin working nights! He will leave for work around 9:45 pm and wont be home until around 8 or 9 in the morning! I don't know what I will do without him. We don't sleep without each other, in the nine years we have been together I think only about four or five times have we slept apart. It is a good thing too though. He will get a pay raise, work with his brother again, and not work at his current job. I still work for Granite School District at West Kearns as a sweeper. Tons of drama with that, as always!

So I guess that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment