Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 13

Day 13 challenge; your favorite musician and why.

To be honest, I don't have one favorite musician. I don't really like one more then the other. I have ones I hate, but that's about it. If they play on k-bull I love them! I'm country all the way, always have been. Now if you want to know which one I would run away with if he ever asked me to? Well now that's different! *sigh* Dierks Bently!





Ooooo! I'm going to have good dreams tonight! Lmao! I don't know if I like him more with long curly hair and unshaved or clean cut..... I guess it doesn't matter! I am not deleting these photos off my phone. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. He is so so so so hot... I'd drizzle him over some ice cream and eat him with a spoon. Mmmmm

    ReplyDelete