Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 7

Day 7 challenge; your dream wedding.

This is easy... I had my dream wedding! I felt like a princess the whole day. Everyone had fun, including me! I loved that I had NO worries that whole day. I got the dress I always wanted, got married at a place that was a dream come true, and I married the greatest man I have ever met!

There are a few things I would change. First, I would have gotten married a year earlier so my grandma could have been there. Second, I would have told people to shove it and do things how I wanted. Third, I would include more family. Last, I wish it would have been warmer (the end of may had a freak snow shower on my wedding day!)

But still, I loved my wedding! The best part was to see Matt tear up as he watched me walk down the aisle! Awesome!!

I will have to load some pictures on another day, it's too late tonight.



This one is on our wedding day. We are in the anniversary inn in the Romeo and Juliet room.



This one is at my mom and dad's house the day of my bridel photo shoot.

1 comment:

  1. Awe sooo much fun!! So Glad you didn't do VEGAS!!! and stuck with picture frames of "stranger brides" displayed at your house!!!

    ReplyDelete