Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Finally

So I failed my blog challenge! Oh well. Hahaha. Anyway, I finally got around to putting up my family pictures from this past fall. I didn't post everyone's because I don't know how they would feel about that. If you are not my friend on facebook let me know and I will have to post them on here. It's funny because even though you can't tell in the pictures, Patrick was crying all day! So I'm pretty happy that they were about to make him laugh and then get a picture of it. The people who did our photos were j5photography Justin and Mallory Workman. They were a lot of fun at the photo shoot. Look them up.

1 comment:

  1. they turned out so so cute! I seriously LOVE mallory and justin. I honestly wont go to anyone else. They rock! But you guys all looked so good so of course you get credit too :)

    ReplyDelete