Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Day 2

Today is going to be just like yesterday. The reason is, day 1 and 2 are detox days. You have to detox your body at the start of the diets. Nothing but water and protein. So....

Woke up and weighed myself and took my measurements. Down 2lbs and 1.5 inches on my waist and .5 inches on my hips.
Took a XYNG with a bottle of water.
Waited an hour and had a LEAN shake with a XYPSTIX mixed in for breakfast.
For lunch I had another LEAN shake.
At 1:00 I had my 2 ACCELERATE pills.
At 3:00 I had my lean protein snack. Today I chose some low fat cheese and a hard boiled egg.
For dinner I had another LEAN shake.
And an hour before bed I will have 2 FLUSH pills with warm water.

As always A LOT of water. Well, a lot for me, lol!
It's easier to do day 2 when you see the weight go down and the inches coming off. When Matt was doing the IGNITE last month, on day 2 he told me he couldn't do it anymore. He couldn't do day 2. So I had him weigh himself and I took his measurements. After he saw he had lost a few pounds and took 2 inches off his waist in one day, he changed his mind. So that's when I made this spreadsheet to chart your inches and weight. I know as soon as you see the inches coming off you can push through day 2. Plus day 3 is an eating day!!! I can't wait! Lol!

OK to highlight a product. Today I will highlight ACCELERATE.
ACCELERATE comes in pill form. It is part of the CORE 4 system that helps shrink your core. It boosts your metabolism. Promotes energy and stamina. It converts food to energy. It cause your core to go into a Thermionic Fat Burning state. And it suppresses your appetite. If you are going to work out on this diet you would after taking ACCELERATE (not on detox days). You get a boost of energy about a half hour after taking it and it is hard to sit still. Plus you feel it working, which is awesome!

I didn't mention yesterday that LEAN is part of the CORE 4 as well. The CORE 4 system is 4 products that I sell that when taken together or separate will help boost your metabolism and shrink your core. On both the month and week IGNITE you use the CORE 4 system. LEAN, ACCELERATE, FLUSH, and CHEAT. I will highlight CHEAT tomorrow because that's when I will use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment