Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

ultra sound

Yesterday was my ultra sound. It went great! The baby is doing great and is growing good. It's little heart looks good (all the valves work great). It really make me feel great. Right now it's breech but they said not to worry about it, it will turn soon. As far as we can see it has 10 toes and 10 fingers. All it's organs are developed as they should be. If you haven't noticed I have been saying it, we did not find out what we are having. Although I do think I saw a little something. I'm not sure though. We already have the names picked out. If it is boy, he will be named Patrick Mathew Dyson. And if it is a girl, she will be named Chrisie Ann Dyson.

I can't wait until the day we meet our little angel!

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you and glad the baby is healthy and growing! that is so special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! For a second I thought it said "Patrick Dempsey" and I almost called you crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanted to say that I am very happy for you. You still are as beautiful as you ever were. And you sure do have a very lovely family. Your little girl reminds me of grandma.

    I wish the world for you, I always have.

    Take Care
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete