Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

And so on....

So yesterday I talked about Patrick's birthday. So, today I'll just move on up.

When I was released from the hospital it was a Thursday. Matt had to work on Friday so my mom decided that Zoe, Patrick, and I should spend the night at her house and she could take care of us until Matt got off of work the next day. It was awesome! I still was having a little trouble walking, (a mother's love is so deep) my mom waited on me hand and foot. She even let me sleep through the night and took care of Patrick for me. I was having a bad case of the baby blues for some reason and cried for most of the night but it was all good.

For the whole summer I came to West Valley with Matt in the morning and I stayed with my sister while Matt was at work. I love spending time with my family. It was sad when the summer ended and my nieces and nephew had to go back to school. I remember the last day we would spend together. All summer long they had kept the play pen up in my niece's room (she's ten) and that last day we had to take it down and she cried :`( . So sad.

But not to long after school had started, my sister told me the school she worked at was hiring for a sweeper. I would only have to work three hours a night and it was cake work. So she told the custodian that I wanted the job. She called me on Friday and I started the next week. So now I am in West Valley everyday again. And my sister watches the kids while at work so they are with their cousins everyday.

My job is SOOO easy! Everyday I get there when school gets out. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday I vacuum the class rooms in my halls. Take the trash that is in the hall garbage cans and sweep my halls. On Wednesday I take out the trash, sweep the halls, get all the black marks off of the tile and mop. That's it. They pay me for three hours of work, but I usually get done in an hour and a half to two hours. Love it!

I will keep going later. Next is our Vegas trip! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting again. It's true that blogging helps me to keep up on my friends lives, well at least the big stuff anyways. Looking forward to more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete