Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Halloween 09



We had a great Halloween last year! I decided I wanted to make the kids' costumes when I saw a cute idea in a costume magazine. I made Zoe Little Bo Peep and Patrick was her Sheep. It only took me a few days to make them and they didn't cost that much either. I love crafts so this was cake work for me.

I also made my brother Brobee for Halloween. It was kind of hard with no pattern but I made it work and it looked awesome! At our cousin's party he won the poll for best costume so he gave me $20 of it to say thanks.

Because I had spent so much time on everyone else's costumes, Matt and I had nothing to wear. So Matt took an old white sheet and cut some holes and went as the classic ghost. I wore a low cut shirt (not hard to come by in my closet, lol!) and stuffed my bra with spices.... a spice rack! lol! It was fun.





1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you have come up with this year!! Your so talented!!

    ReplyDelete