Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's December!

Finally!!!

I'm so done with November! Thank goodness it's over. The last half was not as bad as the first. But still..... it's over! Don't get me wrong I love Thanksgiving and spending time with my family and friends!

I finally got the hang of sleeping alone. It took a couple of nights but I finally can sleep through the night with taking a sleep aid. I am so thankful for that, I hated taking those things. The roughest night is always Sunday night.

On the 24 my long time friend Nikki Dalton came over and we made home made pumpkin pies for thanksgiving. I made 4 and she made 2. I had made 2 and she had made 2 then I decided I should stop and make dinner. Good thing I did because just as I put my last 2 pies in the oven our power went out! We ate dinner by candle. It was out about an hour and I was able to cook my pies, which turned out great! She's so much fun to hang out with. She brought a framed picture of her first ultrasound photo. Yes! She's pregnant to all of you that know her!! I'm so excited for her!

On Thanksgiving I was suppost to make 2 center peices for my Mother's tables. One, we were going to carve a pumpkin to look like a turkey but we left it outside and it was frozen! The other, I was making a turkey out of painted styrofoam balls. It didn't turn out so good. So I texted her and told her I was sorry. I felt bad, so with only 15 min before we had to leave the house I got a great idea from scraps of fabric we had.




I don't want to brag but I think it turned out pretty good for just throwing it together.

After my mom's we went to Matt's mom's house and ate a good dinner there too. After a long day we went home and to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment