Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 3, 2010

Patrick: 18 months and counting!



My baby is one and a half years old! It's crazy how time flies like that! It just seems like last month I had had him. So I wanted to document some of the things he says and does.

I usually wake up to him calling me from his crib. "Mom, mommy, momma, I hungry!" He always smiles as I open his door. I take his Binky and he gives me a kiss. I get him out and he will either run to Zoe's room or my room to see his dad.
He loves poptarts and dry cereal. He loves candy and, well, anything sweet! Haha! He drinks. His milk and juice but once in a while I'll let him drink some soda. He likes pepsi. One day I gave him rootbeer, haha, he drank it and made a face. He tells me, "yuck! That's gross!" And he would not drink anymore!
Some words and phrases he says.....
Mom, dad, oe, NO (his favorite) get down, don't you do that, that's right, I love you, I want, ba-ba (his cup), binky, hungry, bit (he still says be-da), fry-fry, blanky, nigh-nigh (night-night that's what he calls is blanket), what?, please, thank you, hi, bye, Jessi, nana, miha (mariah), flint, doggy, kitty, key-key (Jessi's dog's name), bath.
He always makes us laugh! He is such a joy and a pain. He climbs on EVERYTHING! Haha! He falls off of EVERYTHING!
When it's time for his bath all I have to do is say "bath" and we are racing up the stairs to the bathroom. He loves to play in the water but he hates getting washed. He took his first shower with me on Thanksgiving and he hated it! He hates water falling on him (shower, sprinklers, rain and snow).
He hates his diapor changed. We have to run him down and hold him down just to change it.
When he is tired and just ready to go to bed he gathers his 3 b's (blanket, ba-ba, and binkey) he tries to climb into his crib! Last night he was standing at his crib and yells, "come mom!" Haha! When he can't find one of his b's he calles it like it will answer or come out of hiding. He goes right to bed with no fight.
I could not have asked for a greater son!

No comments:

Post a Comment