Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 1

Day 1 challenge: a photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.

Well, as most of you know I am usually the one taking the photos. But here is one I have;


As for my day, here is how it went. FYI you'll probably find it boring.

I woke up around 7:30 to let the dogs out. Patrick woke up soon after and he woke up Zoe. I got them breakfast and milk. I put on a movie for them and sorted their laundry. I did a few loads of everyones laundry. Matt came home and we all visited. He took a bath and went to bed. I played with the kids and got them lunch. Soon after I got ready for work and put the kids down for a nap. I left for work around 2:45. Took 45 minutes to drive there. Worked until 6. Drove home, which took another 45 minutes. Picked up Matt and the kids and went to Walmart. Got home and got the kids ready for bed. (Matt fed the kids before we left). I got ready for bed while Matt got ready for work. Kissed Matt goodbye and now I'm in bed ready to fall asleep. :-)
That is how most of my days go. It's not glamorous or outrageous. But it's a perfect day for me, I love my life and wouldn't want it any other way.
Oh, one thing that happened today that super sucks. We have a big window over our front door. Today when Matt got home he looked up and noticed it is broke! That is going to be a lot of money to replace. Ugh! Matt is going to call our insurance and see if it is covered. It looks like either a bee-bee gun or someone threw something. Its not shattered it's just cracked all through it. Blah!
See you tomorrow. :-D

2 comments:

  1. Our big front window got shot 3 times last year, and we haven't even bothered trying to get a price on it. Hahaha! We're a little slow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (3 times in 1 day. Not 3 separate shootings.)

    ReplyDelete