Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Our Neighbors.....

So today we had a little scare with our neighbors.
We really don't talk to them anymore but they are the ones who live across the street. Their dog and Amigo had puppies and that's where we got Flint.
We had just gottin home from the store and were unloading the bags when Matt notice our neighbor had went in his garage and started his truck. He owns a big Ford F150 diesel. And then he closed his garage. Hum. Matt came in and told me. So we started to try to come to a reason on why he would do that. Maybe he wanted to warm it up with out someone taking it. Maybe he didn't realize he shut the garage. Maybe, I don't know. Before we knew it it had been 20 minutes. I told Matt, "go over there or I'm calling 911!"
We sat there a minute longer. Matt finally went over and knocked on their door. Everyone was home, him, his wife, and two teenage daughters. Matt asked if he was ok. He responded yes. Matt told him that he was concerned. They talked for a minute and then the garage opened and Matt came home.
He told Matt he was warming his truck because he was leaving to the gym and got side tracked with a movie.
I told Matt I didn't believe him. Who does that? Who warms their truck up with the garage closed? We have been neighbors for at least 3 years and he has NEVER done that before!
I guess I'll never know what he was thinking today.

1 comment:

  1. That's freaky, but I'm glad you noticed and acted on it. That's what good neighbors do.

    ReplyDelete