Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Day 1

First thing this morning I weighed myself and took my measurements. I use this spreadsheet that I made.
Here is a bad photo of what my spreadsheet of the meal plan.
Here is a photo of everything you get in the week diet of IGNITE.
 
Then I took a XYNG with a full glass of water. I had to wait an hour to eat.
For breakfast today I got one scoop of LEAN in 8oz water (or skim milk) with a XYPSTIX mixed in.
For lunch I got another LEAN shake. (YAHOO!!! LOL)
At 1:00 pm I took 2 ACCELERATE pills.
At 3:00 pm I had 4 - 6 oz of a lean protein snack. Today I chose 2 hard boiled eggs.
For dinner today I got another LEAN shake. (OH YEAH!!)
An hour before bed I will take 2 FLUSH pills with warm water (or tea or any drink warm).

Here is a photo of today's products.
 

OK to highlight a product. Today I will highlight LEAN.
LEAN is a protein shake. It provides Vitamins A Thur B12 with High Grade protein and Amino Acids. It helps build lean muscle tissue. Supports fat metabolism. Satisfies your appetite and reduces food cravings. It is a meal replacement or a great snack. It is Vanilla favored. Only 50 calories per serving.

The week IGNITE diet is different than if you buy a month kit. So if anyone does get a month and reads this blog it will be a little different meal plan.

As always drink a lot of water! You are suppose to intake half your body weight in oz of water a day. You should drink it cold. You body burns more calories to warm up cold water then if you drink it at room temp. So every day I have to drink 4-5 water bottles a day. For me, this is hard. I'm not a water drinker. This week I can't drink anything but water!

The point of IGNITE is to starve your body of sugar and carbs. So once your body uses the protein that you are in taking it has to look for more energy. Where will it get it? Your fat storage! That's why the IGNITE diet is great at burning fat in your core (where most of your fat cells are stored).

Surprisingly I am not that hungry. I haven't been craving anything. If you know me well, Pepsi is my undoing. But I have noticed that since I have been doing IGNITE I don't crave things like I use to. Temptation is always there. Today we took the kids to Artic Circle and I had to sit there with my water and watch them eat. I had just had my eggs so I was doing OK. But still!! This diet is too important to me to mess it up. I CAN DO IT!!! And you can too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment