Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 3

Today's products:
As always woke up weighed myself and took my measurements. Down another .5lb and .5 inch.
Took a XYNG with water then waited an hour for breakfast.
Breakfast LEAN shake with a XYPSTIX
Today for Lunch I got to eat!!!!! The detox days are done!! Today I chose to eat 2 tuna fish sandwiches on whole wheat bread. On day 3 and day 5 we get a lunch. it can be what ever you want as long as it's between 500-600 calories plus no whites (rice, bread, etc.) IF IT'S WHITE IT AIN'T RIGHT!! Also, you want some fiber and protein in there. So a piece of my wheat bread is 70 calories, so 280 calories for 2 sandwiches. The tuna is 80 per package so 160 for 2 sandwiches. and the miracle whip is 40 calories for 1 tbsp, so 80 calories for 2 sandwiches. 520 calories for 2 Tuna sandwiches on whole wheat bread. On my sandwiches I sprinkled CHEAT. I will highlight it at the bottom of this page.
1:00 I took 2 ACCELERATE
3:00 Lean protein snack today I chose some low fat cheese and a hard boiled egg. (my fav)
And dinner...... I got dinner!!! It had to be pure protein though. So I got a grilled chicken breast with a little bit of vegetables. Mmmmm so good!!
Then an hour before bed I will take my FLUSH with warm water.

CHEAT & CHEAT+-flake form and pill form.
Flake-An all-natural coated fiber product from the Konnyaku root. You just sprinkle it on your food and when it hits your stomach it expands and creates a viscous gel that literally traps a portion of the food you just ate. You have to drink at lease 8 oz of water with your meal. Eliminates up to 25% of calories eaten. Tasteless and effective. In a clinical study, participants lost an average of 8lbs in 30 days without changing their diet!!
Pill- You take it a half hour before you eat, with a glass of water. When it hits your stomach it starts to expand. When you eat you fill faster, eat less, and it traps the food the same way as the flake.
GO AHEAD, CHEAT AND EAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment