Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Ultimate Transformation Day 1

This Ignite diet is little different then the last ones. This one goes for 8 days and the eating pattern is different. But some things are the same.
Woke up and weighed and measured myself. Took a Xyng with a glass of water. Waited about an hour and had a shot of Super Fruit Global Blend, an Axion, and a glass of Lean.
I get a morning snack with this diet so I had a few slices of Turkey.
Lunch I had another glass of Lean and after took 2 Accelerates.
I got an afternoon snack. Today I chose a hard boiled egg and some low fat cheese.
Dinner I had another glass of Lean.
Before bed I will take 2 Flush with warm water.

So far today I have been feeling great! Not hungry at all. In fact, I had to force myself to have a brunch snack. One thing is important with this diet is to eat when you are suppose to. Looking forward to the next 28 days. I know it will have it's hard points but with day one basically done, I feel great! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment