Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ultimate Transformation Day 2

Today is like yesterday.
Woke up weighed and measured myself. Down 2 lbs. and an inch!!
Took my Xyng with a glass of water and waited about an hour before breakfast.
Today with my Lean I added just a dash of instant coffee (for flavor) and it was really good!! I also had a shot of Super Fruit Global Blend and an Axion.
My mid-morning snack I had some low fat cheese and a slice of Turkey.
For lunch I had another glass of Lean and after I had 2 Accelerate.
After noon snack I had a couple hard boiled eggs.
And for dinner I had another glass of Lean.
Before bed I will take 2 Flush with warm water.

I was very happy with yesterday. I drank 56 oz. of water and for me that is great! But I should be drinking half my body weight in oz. of water so I didn't drink enough. I will get there though. Dinner was hard though. I sat with my family while they eat dinner so we could pray and talk about our day. Dinner smelt so good I just wanted a bit. But I held strong and didn't. Proud!!

Today was easier because for most of the day I was busy and didn't have time to really think about food.

Tomorrow I get to eat! Ha ha ha I can't wait!!

Day 2.... CHECK!

1 comment:

  1. These are really enormous ideas in about blogging.
    You have touched some pleasant factors here.
    Any way keep up wrinting.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site ... northern lights

    ReplyDelete