Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ultimate Transformation day 3

Today I got to eat!!! I had to say it, I'm so excited! LMAO. So here is my run down of todays food.

Woke up and weighed and measured. Down a half of a pound and 1.5 inches!!

Took a Xyng with a full glass of water and waited about an hour for breakfast.
Breakfast was a shot of Super Fruit Global Blend, an Axion, and a glass of Lean. I like it with a little coffee so I did it again.
No snack today.
Lunch, first I took 2 Cheat +'s and waited about 30 min. Then I cooked up some plain oatmeal and then I had an egg sandwich on whole wheat bread. Lunch needed to be between 500 and 600 calories and high on fiber and protein.
Afternoon snack I had a slice of turkey wrapped around some low fat cheese. I was not very hungry today.
Dinner I had a really small piece of grilled chicken and a little portion of corn.
Before bed I will take 2 flush with warm water.

Yesterday I drank 52 oz. of water again. Still not drinking enough but still a lot for me. I did really good yesterday with not craving things. Pretty proud. Didn't get tired or feel sick. Yesterday I was on the go a lot with my daughter in school half a day and then had to go back for an after school program and then a t ball game last night. Today was not that busy but I got to eat.

This is just the beginning! I can't wait until this first week is over. I start a very demanding work out routine on day 9 and it will last until day 29. I will have to go to the gym everyday and eat a very healthy diet. They give you an example of what you should be eating everyday. I am going to try to follow it to the "T". I hope I can keep up with all of it. Super excited!!!

Day 3: CHECK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment