Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Ultimate Transformation Day 10

I woke up feeling like crap today!! I was sore and my throat hurt. But I got up and got the kids ready for school. While up I made my breakfast, I put 8 oz. of skim milk, 2 scoops of Lean, half a banana, and a xypstix in a blender and I have to say... It was awesome!!! I also took 2 Axion and by the time the kids went to school I felt great! So I hit the gym. I tried to take it easy but I felt too good not to push it.

Came home and had a snack of a hand full of wheat crackers and dipped them in Hummus. Not bad!

My lunch was half a cup of black beans, half a cup of brown rice, 3 oz. of baked chicken, and 2 tbsp. of salsa. All mixed together. That was great!! Oh, and before I had 2 Cheat +.

My afternoon snack was a hand full of almonds.

Around then the sore throat came back and when I cough my abs are killing me. LOL. So I think tonight I will have soup for dinner.
Tomorrow I will take a day off and pick up on Thursday with day 11.

At the gym I worked back, core, and 30 min cardio. ( I don't know if you guys want me to go into detail of my workouts. They are the same recommended to everyone doing this program.)

I wanted to ask, all of you that are following me in this journey. What do you want me to blog about, my food, my workouts or both? Comment below and let me know.

Almost the same as yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment