Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 22, 2013

Ultimate Transformation Day 9

So today I start a whole new part of this adventure, the gym!
I still woke up weighed and measured. In the last 8 days I have lost 5 lbs. and 6 inches!!!
Took a Xyng and waited to eat.
Breakfast was a bowl of steel cut oats with a scoop of Lean and a half a banana in it. It was very good!
Took a shot of SFGB and an Axion.
Went to the Gym. It went better then I thought. Now just have to wait and see how I feel tomorrow. LOL.
When I came home had a cup of low fat cottage cheese with a half a cup of cut up strawberries in it. I'm not a fan of cottage cheese. :/ After I took an Accelerate.
For lunch I had a bowl of tuna mixed with greek yogurt. I was very surprised at how good this was.
Afternoon snack was a glass of skim milk and 2 scoops of Lean.
For dinner I had a small piece of baked chicken, a half a cup of black beans, and mixed veggies. :)
Before bed I will take 2 Flush with warm water.

I have not been to the gym in over a year. I was really worried about how I would feel during my work out. But I did a lot better then I thought. I didn't get winded and kept a good pace. I will have to see how I feel in the morning. :) Might be sore. I worked upper body, core and did 30 min cardio.

not bad for this first time in a year!

My kids have had a cough and are on some meds right now. With me not doing the Ignite today I think I am catching it. :( I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment