Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Ultimate Transformation Day 5

Feeling great!! Eating day!

Woke up weighed and measured this morning. Down 2.5 Lbs. and 2.5 inches! Great way to start your day. :)

Took a Xyng with a glass of water and waited about an hour to eat.
For Breakfast I had a glass of Lean with some coffee, a shot of Super Fruit Global Blend and an Axion.
No morning snack
Lunch I had 2 Tuna Fish sandwiches on whole wheat bread and I sprinkled Cheat on them. And took 2 Accelerates after.
I didn't have an afternoon snack today. :(
Dinner I had a small piece of grilled chicken and a small portion of corn.
And before bed I will take 2 Flush with warm water.

Yesterday with work and running around I did not drink nearly enough water. By bedtime I could feel it. One thing I have learned with Ignite is your body speaks to you. You have to learn to listen to it and learn what it is trying to tell you. In this last year I have learned so much from my body. It's a great feeling.

Today was an eating day. Love these days! The hardest part is trying to figure out your calorie intake. A lot of people have said they just do subway on their eating days. I don't have the time or the money to eat out every other day. So I have to count and watch what I eat. I like this better because it opens your eyes to how many calories are in everything. Plus it makes you think, "Is this healthy?". Ignite does turn your body into a fat burning machine but it also reboots your mind into thinking healthy, so when you are done with the program you still think the same and look at things the same.

I have been super proud of me. If you know me, you know that I was so addicted to Pepsi. I couldn't go a day with out at least 2 cans. If we ran out, I was at the store that day. The past year I have noticed I don't crave it. I don't need it. Before I started this round I bought a case and put them in the fridge. Every couple of days I would drink one. So I still have quite a few in there, all cold and ready to drink. And everyday I get into the fridge for my snacks and see them. Not once have I been, "Oh, I want one.".

I'll talk about my insomnia tomorrow.

Helps me so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment