Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 19, 2013

Ultimate Transformation Day 6

I'm getting closer! Just tomorrow and Sunday and I am onto the work out part! I'm getting more and more excited for that part of this adventure!

Woke up and weighed and measured. Nothing changed from yesterday but I'm not worried about it.
Took a Xyng with a full glass of water. Waited about an hour.
Breakfast was a glass of Lean with Coffee. A shot of Super Fruit Global Blend and an Axion.
Morning snack I had a small piece of grilled chicken (still had some left over from last night).
Lunch was a glass of Lean. Yesterday I went to the store and bought some baking chocolate (powder), it is all nature and unsweetened. I added a little to my Lean today. It was amaXYNG!!
Then took 2 Accelerate.
Afternoon snack I had a hand full of dry roasted peanuts.
Dinner was another glass of Lean. (dinner was harder today, I sat with my family for a few minutes and then I had to go to another room. I wanted to eat what they had, lol).
Before bed I will take 2 Flush with warm water.

Yesterday went fast. I recently started another home based job. So I am still getting use to balancing 2 at home jobs (Xyngular and A Lot Of Love And A Little Yarn) plus get the kids to everywhere they need to be AND take care of the house hold. LOL. It's been fun trying to get the hang of it.

I still am not drinking all the water I need. I'm not too far off. I'm only about 12 oz. off everyday. I'm working on trying to drink more. Eating days are so exciting but when you get yourself use to getting full on a little shake for breakfast, lunch and dinner, eating a meal is a little hard. I'm finding it hard to snack between meals because I am not hungry at all. I'll get there. :)

Ok. I said I would talk about my insomnia today. In the fall of 2010 my husband got a new  job and started working nights. We have lived together since I was 18 and hardly ever spent a night apart. It was a hard blow and I was not use to it. The first week of him gone I did not sleep at ALL. By Thursday I was having a breakdown. I couldn't stop crying and I had no idea what was going on. I ended up taking a tone of sleeping pills the next few weeks just so I could get threw the nights. When I finally had enough of that I just would sit up at night. Xyng was the only thing that got me threw the days. Then in the summer of 2012 I found Ignite. After my first round I noticed that I was really tired around 9pm. I could put the kids to bed and go to bed myself. Then I noticed that I didn't need the alarm clock. I woke up before it, wide awake and with energy to start my day. It was great! It was like my body just needed a restart button and Ignite did it for me!!

In July it will be my one year of Ignite. This is my first 8 day cycle. I have done 4, 7 day cycles and a few 2 day cycles. The 7 days are a great jump start. And the 2 days are a great reboot.

Sorry, I'm rambling. Ignite has changed my life in more than one way. I have lost 25 lbs. and over 20 inches all over my body in about 9 months. I have not changed my eating habits (to much, we still eat out but not as much as before) I still have my adult drinks ;) and I don't work out (yet). I have noticed that I do look at food totally different now. It has helped me open my eyes to all kinds of things. It has helped my Dad and my sister. I am so thankful that I tried Ignite and started selling Xyngular. I will explain my Dad's and sister's story tomorrow.

Day 6: CHECK!!!
Boosts your metabolism!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment