Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Ultimate Transformation Day 7

Tomorrow is my last day!!!

Woke up weighed and measured. Still no change. :)
Took a Xyng.
For breakfast today I cooked up some oatmeal and just added my Lean to it. Had a shot of SFGB and an Axion.
No snack.
Lunch ( we were all over today and not at home so I broke down) I went to subway. I stayed in my calorie count and had it put on wheat. I had taken my Cheat + about 30 minutes before eating. No sides and just had water to drink. I took 2 Accelerate after.
No snack.
For Dinner today I had a small piece of grilled steak and a small portion of mixed vegetables.
Before bed I will take 2 Flush with warm water.

So I said I would talk about my dad. My dad battles chronic pain from an injury he got as a child. He has a bad back, shoulder, and leg. He also has a chronic infection in his bones. Last summer his pain had gotten so bad that he never left the house without his cane. He used the motorized wheelchairs at the stores. When I started selling Xyngular, my family was not sure about it. I printed off a lot papers and tried to talk to them about him trying some if it. After a few weeks they said ok and he started drink Super Fruit Global Blend. After a few weeks he hung up his cane and has energy to burn (most days :) ).

Can't post too much tonight. More tomorrow and it is my Day 8!! yeah!
Day 7: CHECK!!

what has helped my dad. <3 p=""> 

1 comment:

  1. I like what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever work and reporting!

    Keep up the excellent works guys I've incorporated you guys to our blogroll.

    Here is my weblog; liz claiborne

    ReplyDelete