Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Day 6

Weighed my self and measured: down another .5lb and no inches today.
As you get closer to your ideal weight your progress slows down. I still feel GREAT!
Took a XYNG with water
LEAN shake with a XYPSTIX
Lunch was a LEAN shake
1:00 2 ACCELERATE
3:00 snack: today I ate plain Greek low fat yogurt. not bad but plain. :-)
Dinner was a steak with a little vegetables.
Before bed 2 FLUSH with warm water

Only tomorrow left! I can't believe how good I feel about myself. I have done 3 IGNITE kits in the last 3 months. I will post about my weight loss totals on day 8. I will also post pictures of before I started this adventure and of me now.

Highlight: FLUSH
FLUSH is a gentle organic daily cleanse formulated to support weight loss and energy by improving digestion, removing toxins and decreasing bloating to create a flatter stomach over night! It detoxifies the body and is gentle on our body. Removes pollutants, toxins and colon wall plaque. It is not like other flushes that leave you in the bathroom all day. You hardly notice it working, other then you are less gassy and bloated. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment